01/12 Clearance at Kirkland's Plus Additional 25% off

Having just relocated from New York to Arizona and just starting to purchase a house, I have tons of home decor, kitchen stuff, furniture, lighting and a lot more of shopping to do. It's fun and exciting at the same time, and it's good to know that there are great deals at stores right now. This makes me feel happy to find and buy the stuff that I like and more so, it makes me feel less guilty of spending since I usually find the things that I like on great discounts and deals, plus I make sure that I have coupons.

I went on a shopping trip last night at Kirkland's hoping that I would get some stuff for the home. I'm glad I went there and let me share with you what I found. I will link them all below as they are also available online.

I basically was able to complete the things I wanted for my entryway :)

Distressed Cream Lantern, deal price $19.98 


I can't find the french vanilla candle with glass and white wooden cover online, I think there are more offers and products in store. 

Make sure to download their app called SPIN THE WHEEL, and use it in store to get a coupon. I was lucky enough to get $10 off on $50 coupon last night. #feelinglucky

I got this one for the kitchen and it's really cute!


This was not on sale or clearance but it was already at a good price

The Christmas decorations they have left are also at 75% off so if you have time and money to spare, it's best to go to the store now! 

Happy saving and happy shopping!


























Comments